Sharing is nice :-)

Monday 21 September 2015

Homemade chocolate ice cream

ice cream without eggs for ice cream maker

Oh summer, hot summer :-) Just the perfect time for ice cream! I always make it at home and believe me, it has nothing to do with a store-bought one. My son and husband adore chocolate ice cream. To make them happy I prepared it yesterday. Yummy.... and all natural!

You need:


- 250ml (1cup) milk
- 200ml (3/4cup) fresh cream
- 20g (1tbsp) cacao
- 80g (3oz) sugar (I use brown sugar)



Put all the ingredients together into a bowl and mix them using a blender



If you are a lucky ice cream maker owner - just pour this mixture into the ice cream maker and switch it on for 30 minutes (otherwise pour the mixture in a bowl and place it in a freezer for 3 hours and remember to remove it and stir it every 15 minutes)


The ice cream will become thick



VoilĂ ! So simple to make and so delicious!






No comments:

Post a Comment